Pages

Thursday, September 5, 2013

You live with a couple married as roommates?

Roommates can be really hit or miss, but when it comes to live with a married couple, you have two roommates (and perhaps double the potential drama) to worry about. This is why most of the people I know prefer to live with a married or couple of meetings even if the rent is cheaper.
Evolution post PF on his apartment-search dilemma got me thinking this question... many of its commentators said that a couple looking for a rent live-in will rent problems and a New York Post article June tackles the delicate subject of sharing an apartment with a couple. In this document, a fearless (IMHO) actress decides to live with the husband and wife who are also expecting a baby!
I would not say that living with a couple is my preference, but for the good place and good price I would consider it. In fact, one of the advantages of living with a couple is that you know what they is bring foreigners at home and their other significant will slowly move and run HQ throughout the day, but never chip for additional expenses.
I'd be OK with sharing an apartment with a couple marie/meetings:
The rent is a bargain for the location/equipment/quality and they are more likely to live with married couples, ideally, I would be a little 'compensated' for this risk.The couple is without drama with public arguments little (or not) and never drag me in the middle of the disagreements. Because it sounds like a horror story.No children. I have never lived with children or babies and did not want to do unless my own.I have my own bathroom, preferably connected to the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment