Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Simplify my financial life

The interest of the development of a life of deep happiness and less homework, I'm trying to simplify my personal finances so I can spend fewer hours on managing money and more time... other things that I love.

This means that I have:
Put my credit card principal on the auto-paymentPaid off the coast of my other credit cards so I'll just check from time to time to ensure that the balance is still $0Took these other credit cards out of my wallet and a place determined in my house, so I will only use my main card for the majority of my purchasesCanceled my monthly Netflix subscription - one less thing to worry about!
My plan for next week:
Cancel the credit card that I no longer use (it is not my most old therefore the blow to my credit shouldn't be too bad) submit a complaint for non claimed $ 25 I have in a forgotten verification accountPrepay my rent for November and December
My plan for October:
File documents to get the bonus of sign - on, put money in the current account so that the CB and I can max on our Roth IRA for 2014 once January rolls aroundRe-balance my retirement portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment