Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Airline Interview Questions And Answers

Behind each question of the interview is a problem or a question. Its task is to develop the thinking of the question about what could be the concern of the interviewer. In other words, why is the interviewer this issue?


 Q # 1 - how long have you been looking work? (Do refer to - there is something wrong with what other businessmen met?)


 A # 1 - when I was fired from my last job, I took the opportunity to take a break to check my professional goals and where he was going with my life. As soon as I started my research in the last few weeks. I have a specific goal in mind and they were selective about the positions I think. This position and your company are of great interest to me. Do


Q# 2 - How to prepare for this interview? (Home - are you very interested in conducting investigations or go wing)?


A # 2 When I found this site on the internet (Monster) and was immediately interested. I looked at the statement and the website of the society's mission, they consulted biographies of the founders and administrators and press. Once I had the interview, I have spoken with friends and knowledge in the industry. And I am sure that you will discover many more meetings today.


Q # 3 - do expectations of salary for this job? (Are that allow?) Can we you unless you expected?)


A # 3 Will have more information about the work and the responsibilities involved before beginning to discuss wages. Can I give you an idea of the range of the budget for this position?


Q # 4 - how you keep current and informed about the work and worked in? (Do theme - once the work is to continue to learn and grow - staying motivated and challenged?)


A # 4 - proud of my ability to keep abreast of what is happening in my industry. I do a lot of reading - updates to newspapers and magazines section. I belong to a couple of professional organizations and network with colleagues during meetings. Take courses and workshops when you're near, or provide new information or technology.


Q # 5 - Tell me a time when you had to plan and coordinate a project from beginning to end. (Concern - behavioral questions - who are looking for a concrete example of the last behavior)


A # 5 - Led a project in which the technical and personal assistance service. It has organised a meeting to learn to think and get their entrance. This meeting drew up a plan, taking the best ideas. Organized teams, the combination of techniques and balance. We had a time limit to meet, so I made periodic reviews with the teams. After three weeks, there were above expectations and they were able to start the implementation of the plan. It was a great team effort and a great success. I was hired by the management of my address, but I was more proud of the team spirit and cooperation which took off.


Q # 6 - do type of people have difficulty working with? (Concern - ability to be flexible and work in a diverse environment?)


A # 6 - In my last three jobs, I have worked with men and women from different backgrounds and cultures. It was the only time that I have had problems with people who are dishonest about problems in the workplace. I worked with a woman who was taking credit for the work done by the team. I have had the opportunity to talk to her one day and explains how it has affected morale. He became very angry as others saw it and said that did not know their behavior or reactions of others. His behavior has changed after the interview. What I learned from experience is sometimes what we feel about other people is not always the case if we checked.


Q # 7 – hope that the managers to work more than 8 hours a day. Do you have a problem with that? (Home - are you a work-aholic or someone who needs balance)?


A# 7 - I have no problem working long hours. I worked 12 to 14 hours a day. What I found works for me is to work smarter, not harder. My goal is to do the work, all you need as efficiently as possible.


Q # 8 - have you where been more satisfied with your career? (See - what motivates you?) Or motivation?)


A# 8-The first book that what they are now, was my most gratifying experience for me. I have worked in a great team environment. It was much camaraderie. I have worked with a team of four people and we had a truly original idea. It is the type of environment I want to participate again.


Q # 9 - do you want this job? (Concern--used the shotgun approach looking for work or know what you want?)


A# 9 I am very careful about companies where I have applied. When I saw the ad for this position, I knew that I found what I wanted. I can bring to this work, it is my knowledge of the industry and the experience of seven years as well as my ability to communicate and build relationships with customers. I'm with my flexibility and organizational capacity, a perfect match for this position. I see some of the challenges in front of me here, and this is what I thrive on. I have what you need and have what I want.


Q # 10 - we are ready to make an offer. Are you ready to accept today? (Problem - that we do not want to go and to think and change their minds: we want).


A # 10 based on my research and information that I have gathered during the interview process, I feel able to consider an offer. However, I have a personnel policy which give me at least 24 hours for the most important decisions of life. I know in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment